Summer solstice has arrived, the fireflies are out, and we’re ready to get served!
We want to get served! Show us what you would serve up on the grill on a perfect summer night. Tweet us a picture of yourself in the Firefly apron for a chance to win a free service or Firefly swag! Be sure to use #ffsummer13.
Don’t have Twitter? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t have a Firefly apron? Request one by sending a DM to @fireflylegal on Twitter or email us at email@example.com with your name and address. We’ll send you one so you can participate. Need a recipe? Check out a McMaster favorite below! Just like always, we’ve got you covered!
McMaster’s Grilled Pork Chops
- Put on the Firefly apron. Now you’re ready to get cooking!
- Cut all the fat off the pork chops
- Take a fork and pierce both sides of the meat
- Rub black pepper on the chops
- After dry rubbing the chops, take a bottle of Wishbone Robusto Italian dressing and coat the chops heavily
- Place the chops in a bag/bowl with additional seasoning, refrigerate to marinate overnight
- Cook the chops over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side
- Turn the heat to high for 3 minutes to cook further (but make sure the meat doesn’t dry out)
Firefly Legal is not responsible for any late or lost entries, electronic, hardware, Internet or other computer/communications related malfunctions, giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Firefly Legal, any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway or prizes lost in shipment. All federal, state, local or international taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering the giveaway, you release Firefly Legal from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Contest begins 6/21/13 and runs through 7/31/13. While supplies last.0 comments