Compliance & Organizations
Since taking flight in 1996, Firefly has been a different kind of civil process service company. We’re a partner, not just a vendor.
We strive to be the leading light in the civil process service industry, and in order to do that, it’s imperative that we’re informed and up-to-date. We do that by participating in a number of industry organizations to stay on top of regulation changes and other updates. We also find that maintaining compliance is status quo. Striving to be ahead of the pack is the Firefly way.
Compliance is Critical
As the industries we serve change, and a stronger focus on compliance is overtly apparent, we knew that it was necessary to fly up to the challenge. We recognize that compliance is becoming more important, and what’s important to you is important to us. You can’t afford for your civil process server to jeopardize your files. We initiated a self-audit in 2012 and obtained our certification in January 2013. There aren’t that many civil process servers who have accomplished this.
Sleep soundly knowing that the files in our possession are treated with top security and confidentiality.
Organizations We Support
Staying involved in organizations within our industry is something we consider a necessity.
Check out the organizations we support that helped us to spread our wings:
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- American Legal & Financial Network (ALFN)
- Commercial Law League America (CLLA)
- Illinois Association of Professional Process Servers (ILAPPS)
- Legal League 100 (The Five Star Institute)
- Mortgage Banker’s Association (MBA)
- National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- New York State Professional Process Servers Association (NYPPSA)
- United States Foreclosure Network (USFN)