At Firefly, we’re a civil process service company who is never going to leave you in the dark.
The Firefly Promise
We know how important open communication is, and that’s why we make it a point to be available to you. We also realize that not every law firm is the same. Your needs are different and we understand. We’re willing to make our processes work with yours. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, not just meet them.
Our promise is to be the leading light among civil process service companies. To be a true partner to clients, not just a faceless process. To foster real relationships which inspire creative problem solving and collaboration. To constantly but consistently reinvent ourselves through these relationships, finding innovative ways to make our lives and our industry easier. But most of all, to guide every assignment and every relationship to a shared success, with integrity shining through in every aspect of what we do.
At Firefly, it’s important for us to give back because we’re a company filled with family people. We genuinely care about our local communities, and whether it’s folks out of our Tampa office volunteering or those in the greater Chicagoland area, we all like to support the places we call home.
Check out what we have been up to lately:
- Feeding America Food Drive (national food drive)
- Frankfort Township Food Pantry (supporting Mokena, Frankfort, and Tinley Park townships in Illinois)
- Firefly Run Chicago (supporting the American Red Cross)
- Staples “Do Something” School Supply Drive
- Mercy Housing Fundraiser (supporting Chicago area chapter; provides affordable housing for low-income families)
- Fundraiser for Bill Cunningham
- Tampa Can-Do Fundraiser
- Metropolitan Ministries (serving poor and homeless families in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Polk counties in Florida)
- Shelter drive for PAWS Animal Shelter, NAWS Animal Shelter in Illinois