Terms and Conditions
- OWNERSHIP. This website, and each of its components (such as images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, written materials and software), is the property of Firefly Legal, Inc., an Illinois corporation, and/or its affiliates (collectively, “Firefly”) under applicable copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade name and/or other intellectual property laws. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, modified, exploited or used to create derivative works therefrom without the express written permission of Firefly. In addition, the registered and common law trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website, other than any licensed marks, (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the sole and exclusive property of Firefly. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, on any legal or equitable basis or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Firefly.
- USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Firefly, research the locations of a Firefly distributor/dealer, order catalogs containing products available from Firefly and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Firefly. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. The links from this website to any other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. Firefly does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. Firefly does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such non-Firefly website, its contents, or anything offered by, advertised on or distributed through that non-Firefly website. While this website may contain “links” to other sites, Firefly is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Firefly’s website infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized officer of Firefly in each case. Firefly’s consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this website.
- AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website.
- PASSWORDS. This website may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to certain portions of this site (“access codes”). Firefly may prohibit the use of these access codes by any person for any reason including where Firefly determines that such use interferes with the operation of the website or results in activities that are detrimental to or pose a risk to Firefly, its operations or any other person authorized to use this website. In addition, you agree to be responsible for any activities conducted using access codes assigned to you unless and until you notify Firefly that there has been a breach, your account has been previously closed or you prove that your account security was compromised due to the fault of Firefly or its computer systems. You should never use an access code not assigned to you.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. FIREFLY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR DATA PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. FIREFLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT THAT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. FIREFLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY FIREFLY COMPUTER SYSTEM. FIREFLY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although Firefly strives to provide on this website the latest data and information relating to its business with its customers, Firefly does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person using this website assumes full responsibility for such use and all risks arising from the use of this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of service and delays. The data is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Firefly may make additions, deletions or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Firefly and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees and costs, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
- PRODUCT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Reference to any service on the website does not constitute an offer to supply that service and does not mean that the service is available. Firefly controls and operates the website from Illinois, in the United States of America. Firefly in no way implies that the materials on the website are appropriate or available outside of the United States.
- PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. If a service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a supplier, or any other reason, Firefly, has the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such service at the incorrect price.
- RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of Firefly and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Firefly for any purpose.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located Chicago, Illinois, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
- ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- MODIFICATION. Firefly may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions, and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your use.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to various uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- SEVERABILITY. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- HEADINGS. The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between Firefly and you relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT. Firefly respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
FIREFLY LEGAL, INC.
19150 South 88th Avenue
Mokena, Illinois 60448
Attn: Copyright Agent
Telephone No.: (877) 963-3534
HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or at the phone number above, or write us at the address provided above.